Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

{animoto}: family togetherness rocks!



Even with cleaning the house, making grocery lists, and beginning to cook side dishes for Thanksgiving, this video was a cinch to prepare. I was actually happy Animoto gave me the option to brush up on my holiday video-making skills (note: see their holiday Busy Parents' Guide video on YouTube) because I needed something to get me zoned into the task at hand. I decided to focus on all pictures of us and other family with the girls, mostly in the winter to get us in the mood for the upcoming season.

The hardest part was gathering the photos, but I was glad I did because I have been wanting to make a photo book to display during the holidays anyway. Animoto makes it easy on you with their iPhone and Android app so that you can even create video with your phone's photos. Call it reason eleventy bazillion I want a smartphone. And with that, I'll stop talking and let the video do the talking for me.

Ta da!


Try our video maker at Animoto.

Like my video? Make your own and enter to win a prize!
Animoto has graciously offered the code busyparents to my readers, which is good for a free video download. And that’s not all! When you use that code to download a video between now and December 15, you’ll automatically be entered to win a copy of "Capturing Life Through Better Photography" (MSRP $70) by Tamara Lackey, the woman featured in this episode of "Busy Parent's Guide: Photo & Video Tips for Parents for the Holidays." Additionally, you can use the code clever until December 15 to receive 20% a year of Animoto service. All rules and requirements regarding this sweepstakes can be found here.
I was selected for participation in this campaign as a member of Clever Girls Collective. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

LinkWithin